I believe you misunderstood. What you say would only be true if you just
take 1/2 of the tablet. You will have a slightly faster acting response
by breaking the tablet and ingesting both halves. But that would negate
having a CR (Controlled Release) tablet in the first place. A person
might as well take just a plain Sinemet with some slightly different
makeup.

J. Darwin Hawkins, Test Engineering
Phone: (316) 523-2804 (W), (316) 788-2322 (H)
Fax:      (316) 523-3130
Work E-Mail:   [log in to unmask]