Hi BPat:

I think it should be a rule that's spelled out when joining though I must=
 say=0Athat a long time ago when we were talking about sending pictures I=
 sent a=0Apicture and got such an outpouring of anger that I almost quit =
the list.  I=0Awould never send anything again after that. I can't really=
 imagine anybody=0Awould make that mistake twice.  If they do, they're am=
azingly impervious for a=0Asensitive PWPer.   =D8f course, I had no idea =
it would mess things up for=0Aanybody -- people should be warned when the=
y join.  Surely the outspokenness=0Aof many on this list would take care =
of the problem --  but first you have to=0Aknow it is a problem!!  Liz=0A