Tue, 21 Jul 1998 20:39:53 EDT Suzi McKlemurry <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

<<<< My name is Suzi. I am new to the Parkinsn list. While I do not have PD,
my boyfriend was recently diagnosised with PD Type A. I have been trying to
find some information on Type A and so far have found nothing. I am not sure
if there is another name besides Type A that we need to be looking for.
He is 38. He had a stroke a few years ago and the doctor believes the PD is
a result. He has a slight, occasional tremor in the right hand and
occasionaly drops things. He also has some slured speech when he is tired.
I would appreciate any information and advice you may have for us.
Thank you, Suzi  >>>>