Thank you for info. I don't know how but I already received 2 of the "Medical
Alert Cards". The only problem I saw was the med list. It did not contain many
of the meds I take.
I typed out a list on Hot Pink paper "What, What for, How Much"
I then laminated it and carry it in my purse.  I also, had one in my car in
case anything happens.
I did have a compliment for one of my doctors when they asked what meds i
took, I just handed them my card that I made. I store in computer and be
changed readily and I keep a box of the laminate sheets to do it again.
Just a hint.
Also, with the lamination since I shake and things fall, it is easy to clean.
Gina
47/7 mos