Dear Lanier,

Dr. Freeman is also my doctor and I think he's wonderful.  My PD is similar to
yours-- tremor dominant.  Unfortunately,  I had terrible side effects from the
"tremor" medications, so a year after being diagnosed--when my tremor became
worse--I started on a low dose of sinemet.Although I have increased and
changed my medications somewhat, the sinemet still controls my tremor for the
most part.  I also have the sleep problem, but have discovered I don't need as
much sleep as I used to.  Good luck to you!  You can e-mail me privately if
you want to discuss anything else.

Rosemary Russell    50,   4 1/2 yrs.
Little Rock, Arkansas