To: Claudia Perdices.

Claudia:
        First let me say that this "information exchange" via internet
is great. Anyway, thank you for taking time to respond to my letter.
I do have the 800 NBR for NPF in L.A. , but unfortunately they don't
work from Mex.nevertheless I have written several times to NPF and at
first when Dear Alan Bonander was still with us, I did get a response,
as a matter of fact I started receiving the U.S. YOPPER NPF FOCUS, --
magazine quarterly, and also have received the "Support Group Leaders
Manual" (and started a Merida grp) but all of a sudden everything
stopped.I would like to continue receiving the magazines.

I'm looking forward to hear from you. :-)

                                      Marlene