In a message dated 7/22/98 12:46:15 AM Central Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<<
 While there are many computer savvy PD people out there, there are
 probably just as many who do not know how to protect themselves from this
 risk. I know my suggestion will sound very unfair to the users who do not
 have the skills to send email without turning off the attachment feature,
 or even knowing what havoc their emailer program has created.

Don,
I am occasionally guilty of ignoring what someone says if  they are not part
of what I perceive as the problem.  I seem to not be alone in this

The concern I expressed in my last e-mail on this subject was not addressed.
I was simply told something like "You don't have this problem".  As a result,
while I am relieved that I am not a part of the problem, neither am I part of
the solution

C'mon folks, ignorance is fixable.

 I say again:
For the benefit of us button pushing, non (computer ) nerds, how does one fix
these problems? . Please give answers in terms of "click here", "select that",
etc .

Regards,
WHH 54/18