Hello everyone,

I tried to send a thank you to all who have responded to my request for
information regarding the phlegm that has plagued my husband.  Somehow, I
think it was lost so I'll try again.  Anyway, two "thank yous" are better than
none.

I appreciate all the postings with helpful suggestions and I have noted each
one.  I imagine the dairy products are causing at least some of the problems
he's having,  he loves those frozen yogurt desserts.  He doesn't have chest
congestion and the coughing is sort of a combination of coughing and hacking
to try to clear his throat.  I will definitly be mindful of chest congestion
in the future, I didn't realize there was a connection between PD and
breathing difficulties, but why not.   There are so many twists and turns in
Parkinson's it's impossible to be aware of them all.

Thank you all for your loving support, what a terrific group of people.

Best wishes,

Barbara Bell, cg for Charlie, 90/7+