Ohmagosh!  They love us... they really love us! (paraphrasing actress Sally
Field as she won her "Oscar")

With our List members huge grass roots push to get the Udall Bill passed and
then funded, I've noticed a sudden influx of "official" representatives of
various national PD organizations posting regularly here on the List.

In the four years I've been a List member I don't recall EVER seeing us get
this type of much-needed attention from these organizations who all claim to
represent those of us who live with Parkinson's, whether as PD sufferers or
family/caregivers.

To all you "Official National PD Organizations-reps" who have suddenly seemed
to discover the List, a BIG, WARM, and VERY GRATEFUL
T*H*A*N*K*S for not only finally acknowledging the continued online presence
of our world-wide-PD-List and it's 1600 members (surely the biggest
Parkinson's support group in the world!!), but for also thanks for responding
to various of our posts with useful information!

Your recognition and participation here is appreciated...

Barb Mallut