Friends-- I have had more contact with the univ. help desk, and they asked
that I relay these questions to the list:

        1.  Are all the persons who have had these problems using Eudora?

        2. If so, what version? (I use Pro3.1)

        3.  Are they using MACs or PCs ?

       Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 80/9 <[log in to unmask]>

  http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/camilla/one.htm  My Home Page

              * Knowing when to insist, and when to let be,*
              * is,perhaps, a lifetime learning experience *
              *                 --Mary McCurry             *