Andrew John Conovaloff wrote:

> http://www.metricor.com/parkin.html
>
> discusses how hospitals code for the various varieties of PD in their
> accounting and billing, and provides a brief review of treatments.
>
> ** A.J. Conovaloff -->> "The Molokan Cyber-Cowboy" <<--
> ** ---  [log in to unmask] <<if not working use next address>>
> ** Molokan HomePage: http://staff.gc.maricopa.edu/~jstory/molokan

Caution: Not to knock Andrew's well-meaning contribution, but I
checked the website he mentioned and found a document of mixed
value. It seems to be a pretty good summary of PD for the use of
accountant type people in HMOs, to help them determine coverage and
expected costs of various procedures, but its numerous small errors
show that it wasn't written by a medical person, and one or two
statements are just plain wrong. I would not recommend it as a source
of info for PWP, especially for beginners. Cheers,
Joe
--
J. R. Bruman   (818) 789-3694
3527 Cody Road