gina:

We usually refer people in the Chicago area to Cindy Comella at Rush
Presbyterian St. Luke's Hospital.  She is in the program that Harold
Klawans started years ago--also the program that trained Carlie Tanner, our
director of clinical research.  (Klawans died recently.)  There is another
neurologist in the same program whose name escapes me at the moment, a man
who is also recommended.  Don't know aabout the eye problems.  Hope this
helps.

Carole Cassidy