Hi fellow PWP

I need some help in locating info. I have searched the Internet quite
exhaustively but have yet to come up with any info.

I see a chiropractor every 14 days for a vertebra problem in my neck due
to car accidents.
(Actually it was a hit from Bruce's PC flying CAP LOCK KEYBOARD or hum!
It could have been trying to watch the Pentium II snail to long in Gina's
new Gateway G6-400). The regular doctors have failed in correcting any
problems with this situation as their only solution is to prescribe
muscle relaxers when I get a completely stiff neck. This medication does
not solve the stiffness at all. Not much fun turning the whole body
during 10 weeks just to turn your head in any direction. Mind you the
muscle relaxers put me in lala land. ( Hans, did they really toast the
bunny?)
The only relief I get is when the chiropractor continually returns the
neck vertebra off the nerve. Since seeing a chiropractor regularly I have
yet to have a stiff neck in 8 years.

Can anyone direct me to any articles, websites or archives about how
Chiropractics are treating Persons with Parkinson.

Thanks in advance
Don 49/2