From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange on behalf of Dennis Greene
Sent:   Wednesday, July 22, 1998 4:09 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Re: Getting out of jail free

Stephan;

Thanks for the offer of the Get Out Of Jail Free card, I'll take you up on
that as there is no knowing when I might need it.  BTW where do I find GO
and from whom do I collect my $200. And whilst we are on the subject what do
I do with this Community Chest card which reads "Parkinson's cured - more
money for everything else - each player may collect an additional $50 each
time they pass GO"

Dennis.