From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange on behalf of Gina Cass.
Sent:   Wednesday, July 22, 1998 6:06 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Re: Help!

I looked in my mail this AM and since I suffer from paranoia now and again I
thought it could be possible I'm being shunned by my fellow PD's and CG's but
then again tonight no mail. Did I push a key that shouldn't have been or what.
Can someone please explain this to me.
It happened over the weekend also.
Getting concerned
Gina