I sometimes wonder, if today's environment of pesticides,
electromagnetic energy, pollution, etc., etc. are suspected of
prompting, causing, or contributing to PD, then what was the cause not
too many years ago when none of this stuff was around? PD, although not
called Parkinson's, has been with the human race for millennia. It has
become more noticeable and more prevalent because we live longer and
have better communications. I do think we now have the technology to
find a cure, and I support that effort whole heartily. I don't think we
will make progress if some of us continue to blame the environment and
search in that direction.

J. Darwin Hawkins, Test Engineering
Phone: (316) 523-2804 (W), (316) 788-2322 (H)
Fax:      (316) 523-3130
Work E-Mail:   [log in to unmask]
Home E-Mail:  [log in to unmask]