Would Murray or someone please send the info to them? Thanks!

*********

 Dear Camilla,
    I do not know what type of e-mail trouble there is but If I can help in
any way please let me know.  We use the Microsoft Outlook program and the
only trouble I seem to have is sometimes I get double mail in my box.
Thank you for the lists they have helped me and my mom.  I read some of the
information I learn from the PD list and it has helped in many ways.  We now
know that she does so much better with her sinament if she takes it with out
food.
Let me know if I there is anything I am doing on this end that is causing
mail trouble,

Sincerely,
Mrs.Wendy Samper
Milledgeville, GA