Hi, Delda.  Since the Parkinsn list mail and the Caregiver list mail
originate from two different sources, I would think the problem must be
with your service provider.  Another thought is that if your personal
mailbox is full, list mail just bounces back to me as an error message.
Hope this helps you find the source of the problem.  Barb

Barbara Patterson                               [log in to unmask]
HSC 2J22                                        905-525-9140, ext. 22403
                        School of Nursing