Hi Don
One of the first symptoms of PD Jim had a long time before he was
diagnosed
was a
stiff neck, He could not turn his head to the left to see cars at his
left
side when driving
After he was diagnosed, his movement neuro said he may have some
arthritis in
his
neck, Get his GP to arrange for physical therapy. He did. Went to
hospital
for 4 week
3  times a week. Medicare paid for all of it. It really helped, but
therapist
warned him
that he would have to continue the exercises at home or the stiffness
would
come back
He has done some, but not as much as he should. He has not complained
about
his
neck being stiff, but he does not drive much now, only around town
occasionally. I do
all the driving now since he started on Snippet cr & Mirapex. He falls
asleep
so easily
I'm afraid he might fall asleep while driving long distances. But that
is
another subject
Hope we can give you some advise that will help your sore neck.
Betty CG Jim/65\3