I see that someone asked if it's okay to break a Sinemet CR in half, and
that someone else replied that it's basically okay.

I would like to add that my Mom's neurologists specifically stated that a
CR should *not* be broken in half (unless, I suppose, the neurologist
would plan for that) because it would change the rate at which the
sinemet itself would be delivered into the bloodstream.

I also checked back into my saved files and found a February 1997 comment