Got it. Sorry. My intention is not to use anybody's name without permission
but to get the mag to write an in depth article - they could get any
necessary permissions. I am going to suggest that they use some Young onset
PWP's. Their story is much more tragic than the older ones. People seeing
Janet Reno functioning in a high power position do not see the tragedy of
the young husband of 40 or so not being able to function adequately - forced
to retire and then having to fight for SS disability.
I am getting my thoughts pretty well together and will put my letter on the
forum when ready to send
Bob Anibal