Phil,
     Thanks very much for putting together this info re prevalence and calling
it to our attention.  I will use some of this data in future correspondence
with my representatives.  And there is much food for thought here as well.
For example, I think that pharmacy customer information would be particularly
useful in publicizing PD to the general population:  it's very down to earth.
Also, I did not know that the Udall bill includes provisions for a nationwide
Parkinson's disease data system and a Clearinghouse.   Both provisions make
Udall bill special and separate from just increasing NIH funding.
                                       Thanks again,
                                                 Sharon