If we all (PD'ers) got out our old Funeral Parlor fans and put one in
each shaking hand, we could stir up quite a breeze. But of course
Clinton is probably thinking of providing swamp coolers, air
conditioners and large electric fans. Maybe we could get them after
summer is over here in the Northern Hemisphere and sell them to some
Aussies to raise the money to fund Udall.

J. Darwin Hawkins, Test Engineering
Phone: (316) 523-2804 (W), (316) 788-2322 (H)
Fax:      (316) 523-3130
Work E-Mail:   [log in to unmask]