Group -

I've returned from vacationing in Russia.  It was very exciting, as you might
imagine. It also proved to be the ultimate test of my stamina.  As it was a
group tour the challenge was to keep up with my fellow travelers.  Luckily, I
was able to do so, although there were some difficult days, especially near
the end of the trip.  I found it to be very tiring to see the magnificent
palaces, churches, etc. of this country.  But I was able to manage!  There is
no doubt in my mind that such a trip would have been impossible before now.

Any of you who are considering such a journey are invited to drop me a line.
The PD List is not an appropriate place for me to ramble on about Russia;
that's what private E-Mail is for.

Less than 12 hours after arriving home the 'phone rang.  It was a most
interesting call.  The German (!) television program "Nocht Journal" has
requested an interview about my xenotransplantation.  This news show is
equivalent to American TV's "Night Line."  Their crew is expected at my house
on Tuesday morning.  The living room is starting to look like a TV studio.
Heh,heh.

Jim Finn