In a message dated 7/22/98 8:52:01 AM Central Daylight Time,=0Ajjuliano@A=
MCHAM.COM.BR writes:

<<
 as I can) and get information. Being a Psychotherapist for over 30 years=
,  I
 now intend offering counseling for PD and for their families.  I will be
 talking to my doctor about this. >>

If you specialize in PD, doctor, you will be doing a great service.  If P=
D=0Adoesn't cause ones mental impairment, then the very powerful medicine=
s do.=0AFor years, I have felt that a psychiatrist is an essential member=
 of a health=0Acare team for PWP.  There is anger like you may not believ=
e.  Paranoia is=0Arampant with the therapy of this disease.  Then there i=
s depression=85

The two new enzyme inhibitors I mentioned earlier are both nonspecific CO=
MT=0Ainhibitors

Regards,
WHH=0A