Thanks to Bob Fink for the reply to the Sampers.
I wonder what attachment the Grahams were referring to? It might be that it
was the automatic attachment (signature, I think) which MSOutlook mail
program uses, UNLESS it is set as Bob suggested so that it is text (HTML)
rather than "rich text" (RTF).  THAT seems to be the source of the problems
I and others have been having,,,,,and it it likely that users of that
program do not even realize that these automatic attachments are being
sent!

Perhaps Barb can add to the welcome message a note to the effect that if
you use one of the offending programs, you should set it thus-and-so, and
ask for help if you don't kmoe how?  We don't want to scare away newbies
who aren't aware they are causing a problem!

Also, I was able to get detailed instructions from our help desk so that
ifthe block occurs again I can (supposedly) delete themessage myself,
without bothering them. Others may want to pursue this route, as the
process is probably different for different mail programs I won't try to
explain it here!

  Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 80/9
  Oxford, OH
"http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/camilla/one.htm" My Home Page