Carole:
I live in Elkhart, IN. About 200 miles from Chicago. I had my choice of Indy
or Chicago, which I chose Chi. Klawans was my Doctor, I saw him in Jan. 98, he
died in Mar. 98. I received a letter from a Doctor named Gregory (?) I filed
the letter away and need to pull out to find what the solution was.
The local neuro that I was going to was in a Ski Doo accident and nearly
amputated his leg. He has no backup in his office. I think I am going to call
Rush tomorrow and see about a dr there plus if they could recommend one here.
Thanks for the info.
Gina 47/7 mos