Thu, 23 Jul 98 11:10:34 -0400 Barb Patterson <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

<<<<  Hi, Delda.  Since the Parkinsn list mail and the Caregiver list mail
originate from two different sources, I would think the problem must be
with your service provider.  Another thought is that if your personal
mailbox is full, list mail just bounces back to me as an error message.
Hope this helps you find the source of the problem.  Barb  >>>>

Hi Barbara P.,

I don't think so!!!
The same problem Delda is talking about happened to more members, if I
remember correctly: Delda, Gina, William and myself, and others whose name I
can not come up with now.
The same problems with about 10 different providers? Unlikely!
Mailbox full? My mailbox can hold about 25 Digests, and is emptied by me
dayly (not to mention the situation with the other "how do I get through the
day without the LISTMAIL"-mailaddicts  8<{)))))).

I have noticed that it occurs, when there is a full Digest between 23:00 and
0:00. Then this Digest arrives at 12.00 and the roundup-Digest from 0:00
arrives between 12.00 and 13.00. (I have changed all the hours into
Toronto-time). This happened a few times in the past two weeks.
Before that I would get the first mentioned Digest between 0:00 and 1:00.
The roundup-Digest about 15 minutes after the first.
As I stated before in a previous email there seems to be then a 12 hrs delay
on the mail. I do not know how it works with single (no-digest) mail.

Hans.