Dear Pete:
I really didn't think I was being shunned. But I get a little paranoid every
now and then.
I don't want to accuse anyone of unpersonal type behavior. I don't want anyone
to have wear that millstone (what color would it happen to be). Was the
setting Gold or Bronze?  Just kidding.
I agree that most everyone have things to do besides worry about my mail. Even
I had better things to do today. I was trying to sneak some baby animals in my
friend's van. Didn't make it. But we tried. They are located in a children's
petting zoo and they looked a little on the thin side. And then there were
these 3 little tiny black pigglets.
Oh well, it was to get out. The weather was beautiful.
Thanks for your concern. And if you ever need help, contact me. I have alot of
miscellaneous knowledge. I have read alot, and watched many PBS programs.
Who knows, maybe I can answer a questions.
Gina
47/7 mos
Unable to get the pigglets, goats, deer, mtn. goats, etc. Van not big enough!