> are you on AOL

Bob:  From what I can tell, those of us having trouble are all on AOL.  I'm on
my brother's account and he's going to look into it.  He said the Listservs
jam things up and it may be that AOL is holding that mail back in order to
take care of the rest of the traffic.  What I don't understand is, why I had
no trouble for 15 months and suddenly 3 times in about 6 days, I get none of
the overnight mail.  Clearly, AOL is fouling something up.  Delda White CG Bob
66/1