Gina-
I've been on the PD listserv for about two years, but in the
last 4 months, or so, have been quietly reading only.  I
always have time to chat about PD or non-PD
(books,movies, etc.).  If you are short on e-mail responses,
ring me up.
Stephan Schwartz 54/8 NJ

>>> "Gina Cass." <[log in to unmask]> 07/23/98
10:35pm >>>
Delda:
I hope so too. I really look forward to the mail. Being
somewhat housebound I
drive everyone crazy this way. Every now and then I come up
with good stuff
but if I've had all the meds and I'm tired (falling into the
keyboard tired) I
make no sense. I have conversations about things no one
knows. It is truly
sad. I just need a little more grey to work with.
Gina
47/7 mos