Hi Pete:
Thank you for your kind email of the "Wonders of PD Meds". I feel something is
causing a thing on my feet and calves. They started as black/.blue marks which
now they are more blue.  My calves are bright red and feel like you are
wearing a sock constantly. The skin is taut, shiny,  and there is aching under
the skin alot of the time. I have not had good luck with neuro's  (the count 1
died 1 seriously injured) so I haven't been able to see a neuro. I am going to
call Chicago (Rush Presb St. Luke)
where I went and see if they can recommend a neuro around here. I hope. I was
told to go see my GP, I did. GP stated that (the problem area) is just there.
Ok. I went home, waiting another week and what is just there is still just
there. Went back to see the GP. Again, well it is "Just There". But JT
(abbreviation for "Just There) is still "Just There", but it now has a name -
I had trouble reading his writing so I think this is what "Just There" is
Livido Reticultis.  Sounds good, but now reason as to why it's there. It says
in the book for "livido" - blue feet/legs extremities. I think I don't have
those kind of books.  I don't remember hearing if "Just There" would go away.
I don't remember if "Just There" may spread. I don't believe my wardrobe would
go with all blue.
Oh, you take cogentin? What was your experience with it? I had a terrible
time. It was prescribed for me by my neuro in Chicago. I don't really remember
much. I have been told alot of what happened so others know and not me. I was
told I kept walking around asking was it day or night. By the looks on their
faces and the attitudes I was getting it must have said it many times.  I
would sleep for long periods of time, when I am an insomniac. I couldn't
remember anything, where I put things, did I put things, was I supposed to me
you for lunch/dinner, It was a mess. I forgot to pay bills, no deposits were
made.  I'm sure I felt better with the cogentin. I was numb everywhere. Brain
wasn't functioning and it did not care. Needless to say, I was taken off the
Cogentin and put on Sinemet and Permax. (5x.25 Sinemet a day and 3x.25 Permax
which the Permax has been increased to 1.0mg 3 x per day.) I don't know seems
strange with the way these drugs act. I also take Eskalith (Lithium),
Depakote, Paxil, Synthroid, Seroqual, Vasteric I think that's all. I'm really
interested in your adventures with Cogentin.  Right now the problem is the
"rash" maybe its a rash it is blue.
Gina
47/7 mos Anything else would be appreciated about PD I try to read, ask dr no
help