I don't know what  kind of problems Camilla had last weekend, but I just had
a doosie.  12 hours and 57 lost messages later here I am. At&T says it as
caused somehow by someone who had somewhere in their message the words,
"They had less stiffness, less Bradykensia."  Less E-mail!  Not looking to
place blame.  Just wondering what the heck happened...

Can anyone please let me know if anything particularly interesting was
reported in those 57 deleted messages,  Like perhaps:
- Udall was funded and they already found the cure - and it involves a
combination of ice cream and Viagara?
- Don D. and Hans have given up on their Apples and have both bought Packard
Bell PC's?
- Gina has decided to sell her house too and has placed an order for the
first Gateway GS 600?
- The NPF has decided to reimburse Ivan for his trip to Miami - with
interest?
- Ken has joined the Republican Party and has been invited to appear on the
Rush Limbaugh show?

No?  Well, what DID happen?

BBA