Dear Bev:
Just a question, How did you see Elkhart, when you pass through? Is it like
Nebraska? A group of small towns still somewhat operating in the patterns of
years past? Where do you stay, out by the Toll Road? The hotel downtown
Elkhart was closed up. Had to do with constantly serving under 21 alcohol.
They lost their liquor license. Well, If you're goin play, you gotta pay.
Do you ever get over by Notre Dame? They have completely redone the
Bascillica. The whole campus is lovely.
Hillsdale is a super school. They offer many classes.
Thanks for writing me. I enjoyed hearing about going through Elkhart. You
probably pass my house.
Good traveling and I hope your son likes Hillsdale.
Gina
47/7 mos