To all do gooders and other "better than thou's"
Now I am starting to get angry.  Come on folks, lighten up.  Nobody is
trying to deprive anybody else of what they need.  We just want our own
share, too.  I'm a people too, and my kids live and breathe the air
around us.  Whay should they suffer, why should they be taken from me
and be put into foster homes because I am unable to care for them
because of this d----d PD.  Wouldn't a cure and their own mother be a
better solution? Many of those illegal aliens are collecting medicaid.
Not that I would take it away from then - but I don't have medicaid - or
any medical insurance.  And thay have jobs - albeit at minimum wage - I
don't - I have PD instead. Yes I'm bitter - the more so because it's not
just me.   If I exist then so do many more like me.  And we'd willingly
give up our electric fans to those illegal aliens - in exchange for a
cure.
Laugh and the world laughs with you
Cry and the world laughs at you.

Hilary Blue