Thu, 23 Jul 1998 22:23:44 -0700 Marling McReynolds <[log in to unmask]>
wrote on the subject: Re: Chiropractic and PD

<<<<   I am subject to dyskinesia in my neck and shoulders. When it finally
leaves, I have migraine-like headaches. My last doctor told me to do
ice-massage on the neck muscles involved. It works wonders and the headaches
go away.  >>>>