BRUCE, what a great guesser you  are! Actually I was just about to renounce my
Democratic affiliation and call Rush to request an audience, when I found out
about the $100 million being allocated for air conditioners and fans for the
poor, courtesy of Bubba Clinton! Then I saw some real changes almost
immediatly, when the first caravans of  18 wheelers full of 30 ton a/c units
started arriving. Unfortunately they require a 98,865 volt 5 phase electrical
supply, which may not be available in some homes, who can imagine why? Well,
the special cross country power lines that will need to extend under the ocean
to Elbonia, where the generator of this voltage exists, may take a few years
to install.  The good news is that the outer cabinets of these units are
fairly large, about 95 feet on a side, and with the guts stripped out, they
make excellent living quarters for the homeless....if only the fans with their
45 foot diameter blades would fit somewhere inside!   If  they could have
filled them with surplus cheese, this would have been a perfect project! So
now out of respect for the Clinton Presidency, I cannot, in good conscience,
bail out now! Ken B