Hans said in part:

-BTW:If someone had migraines before PD, did the migraines get less
frequent ---------
> and less severe, as PD progressed?? Did the use of certain meds for PD
cause
> a worsening of the migraines again??
>
> Hans.

In my case, I have not had a migraine since 1995 and I was diagnosed
w/Parkinson's in Nov. 1997 and strted on SinemetCR at that time.  I still
do get headaches, but now they are mostly centered in the lower base of my
skull and coexist with the stiff neck/shoulders.  No over or between the
eyes migraine with the "wavy lines" visual effects of earlier migraines.
The present headaches are more often related to overuse of my eyes like
with the computer, close work or appear at the end of dose times of my
sinemetCR.

Jeanette