i was having trouble to so i got hold of my server and raised whoopee the
helped me out said mine was that i was on couple of free email service.
closed them down so i only get from on email sever no more problems. list
mail pops up now and some others. so check into how many email severs you
are on line with. it may not be your cause but some thing to look in to.

                                 74/30  lima,ohio

                                 I.Y.Q.  DON  &  VIVIAN
                                  LOVE OF MY LIVE -52

                                  BEST MEDS FOR PD IS