Joe Young said in part:

----------
> Jerry,
>         well said.  If you really get steamed, sit down and write a full
of
> condemnation, bitter, acrimonious letter, read it, then hit the 'DELETE'
key.
> We don't need it.
>
> What hs this to do with PD.  Absolutely nothing!  But how many of us can
say we
> haven't experienced the withdrawal, the discomfort of 'well' people when
exposed
> to one of our little tremor attacks, our inability to jump out of the car
or
> bus?  We are then the 'tainted'.
> We cannot change the attitude on the 'well' but surely we don't have to
attack
> our fellow PWP.
>
> Joe Young (66/6)

I agree, Joe, typing out your frustrations and then deleting the message is
a good method of releasing your anger and frustration, without later
regretting the outburst.  I'm listening to an audio book of Joan Rivers
"Bouncing Back...." borrowed from the county library.  Joan suggests
writing angry letters to people but NEVER sending them.  Seems that later
the need and the anger are less or gone.  I listen when I'm walking to
relieve stress and to keep mobile and less stiff/rigid. Joan Rivers also
uses that all important tool of humor to get past alot of her pain/s.  We
all know what a good "medicine" laughter is.

Jeanette Fuhr 47/8mo.