Gina,

I'd be sending this to just you, Gina, but don't have your private E-mail
address.  Sorry to all the others who might read this.

Yes, we usually just stop along the toll road to spend the night.  That
is about all of the town we see.  Maybe on the way back from taking him
to school we will do a little more sight seeing.  I wouldn't mind going
to see Notre Dame.  It has been years since I was last there.

C.J. is our youngest and I'm sure it will be difficult for us to wave
good-bye to him when we leave him at Hillsdale.  Someone gave me some
very good advice (kind of like Alice in Wonderland!).  They said when you
take him to school, DO NOT GO HOME right away.  Take a little visit to
see friends or family, then about a week later, go back to  campus and
have dinner with him.  He will be ready to see you, and vice-versa.
Then, you can say you final good-bye.  We might just do that.  Murph has
a sister in Columbus, Ohio, which isn't too far from where we will be.
We're going to call her and see what she says.

Well, take care, Gina,

Bev c/g; Murph 56/7