Dear Bev:
I didn't know you could have a private Email address. That is neat.
I know what you mean about leaving children. My baby lived a home while she
attended IUSB. Well, she decided she didn''t want to stay in school but was
going to move into a house with her BF (not happy camper) and a few friends. I
bit my lip to keep from crying all the time. I knew she wanted to leave. New
adventures, no curfew, as much time on the phone as wanted, she hated the
rules.
But she picks me up and takes me out, we do things together, she helps me
around the house. Not bad just not the same. Never the same again.
Well,you take care also. I feel a nap  coming over me.
I still can't figure out if it is me or the the Parkinson's.  Went to a garden
gift shop today. OH BOY! I loved the things there, but I get very dizzy and I
saw this as a chance to wipe out an entire area.
You might be glad to know I made it out. I didn't have to buy anything.
Whewwww
Bye for now. PD Can't keep me down.
Gina
47/7 mos