I agree with all you said. I see that this is still on fans also. These people I
was talking about won't need them since they are dead. I know that 11 other states
are in trouble from this oppressive heat.  I wrote that post because so many were
complaining about President Clinton emergency funds for fans etc. for those who
cannot afford even a fan.  I don't know where you live but Texas has been declared
a disaster area. No crops left and  the cattle are dying. I know the heat is in
unusal places, but it just stays and stays here. It will pass in about a month, I
hear.

Re money saved I have written Senator Kay Baily Hutchison just what you said. I
haven't  heard from her yet.  I usually do, she may be swamped. Senator Gramn
doesn't believe in ear makeing
I also asked my representative to do his part. Next I may write the president.
Someone will read it,
even if he doesn't get it.  Nita