Hi,

My name is Sue and my husbands name is Charles (61 years old).  He was dx with
Parkinson Plus with Shy Drager Syndrone in March, 1998.  Charles' tremor is
controlled with one Sinemet 10/100 per day and he takes one Florinef per day
to help keep his blood pressure up.   We are new to the PD list but have been
on the Shy Drager list for some time.

One question is, has or does anyone have an uncomfortable feeling and what do
you do for the feeling and/or what has your doctor said or done?  Charles'
feeling is in his left side from his shoulder to his ankle (side affected by
tremors) and is hard to explain.  Trying to explain the feeling he says it is
uncomfortable and feels like he is tense and can not relax, almost like a
cramp that is trying to start but does not.   We try to walk about a mile
several times a week and the feeling does not bother him while he is walking.
He tried to explain it to his neurologist and he gave him Naprosyn 375 mg to
take 2X a day.  This has helped some but the feeling keeps him from being able
to get to sleep at night especially, or to get in a comfortable position
during the day.

Another question is what do the numbers mean in some of your email ex. 63/1?

I am full of questions!  Does anyone know of a Parkinson support group near
Goldsboro, NC.

I have recognized one on this list from the Shy Drager list is there anyone
else that have PD/SDS.

Thank you for your help.  I hope to be able to stay on both email list but you
have so much mail in just the few days that I am not sure that I will be able
to keep up with both list.

Our prayers are with all that have this dreaded disease.

Sue CG Charles