Bob Anibal wrote:

> Got it. Sorry. My intention is not to use anybody's name without permission
> but to get the mag to write an in depth article - they could get any
> necessary permissions. I am going to suggest that they use some Young onset
> PWP's. Their story is much more tragic than the older ones. People seeing
> Janet Reno functioning in a high power position do not see the tragedy of
> the young husband of 40 or so not being able to function adequately - forced
> to retire and then having to fight for SS disability.
> I am getting my thoughts pretty well together and will put my letter on the
> forum when ready to send
> Bob Anibal

Go for it, Bob!
I'm a 49 year  old widow with 3 teenage children, and no medical
insurance.  I can't be declared a disabled widow till I'm 50  - have to
be one or the other.   With bad advice, I chose to be a widow
(officially, I mean) so that my kids would also get Social Security
benefits - but this meant I was not eligible for medicare.  What a mix
up .. Well  in 6 more months I'll be 50 , so hopefully something will
work out. But meantime what about all those others out there?   So keep
up the good work, and if I can be of any help........
Hilary Blue