Over the curse of my wife's PD - ~20 yrs - we have been seem about 12
neurologists( didn't realize so many until I just counted up ) and at
various times as they changed dosages they all went through changes that
involved half pills. When the CR tablets became available I questioned the
breaking but the NR said it was OK - that was #5 or 6 - I cant remember
which
NOTE - the large number of NRs is due to our moving and also the NRs
moving - plus dissatisfaction with a couple of incompetents.
( I just noticed I misspelled course  -- my subconscious must have taken
over ???)
Bob Anibal  CG for one helluva gal 78/~20