Dear folks,

I found an article in Readers Digest that I thought was excellent and
should be helpful to many.

37 Ways to Peace of Mind

   By Michael Castleman

   FIND YOUR OWN ESCAPE ROUTE WITH OUR FAST STRESS RELIEVERS

   Stress is a fact of life, but being stressed out is not. We
   don't always have control over what happens to us, says Allen
   Elkin, Ph.D., director of the Stress Management Counseling
   Center in New York City, and yet that doesn't mean we have
   to react to a difficult, challenging situation by becoming
   frazzled or feeling overwhelmed or distraught. Being overly
   anxious is not just a mental hazard; it's a physical one too.
   The more stressed out we are, the more vulnerable we are to
   colds, flu and a host of chronic or life-threatening illnesses.
   And the less open we are to the beauty and pleasure of life.
   For your emotional and bodily benefit, we've consulted
   experts and come up with 37 easy, natural alternatives to
   anxiety. Enjoy!

http://www.rdinteractive.com/:gez2q5*TEMPLATE=/rd/editorial/htp/steptldata.htp@subcatgif=@ht_topic=gez2q5@cat=rx@session=gfzha5@FROM_WHERE=rx

 or

http://www.readersdigest.com/:gez3r5*TEMPLATE=/rd/editorial/htp/steptl1.htp@cat=rx@step_count=5@FROM_WHERE=rx@steptl_node=gez2q5#breathe

Email me if you want to read these 37 tips and can't access them on  the
web and I will email you a copy. There are some good suggestions.

Your cyber sis,
Gail Vass email [log in to unmask]