Hello everyone,

Bob and Joy Graham, Bob Fink and Marling McReynolds have all posted to the
list saying they received a message with some kind of attachment from Bill
Bell. Jim Caldwell seems to have had his email box blocked by the same
message. I too received it, or at least something that appears to be a
message from Bill Bell. I didn't see it as an attachment, but this is what
the message contained:

>Your message

It wasn't in plain text -- it was either RTF or html. When I looked at the
message, the header indicated it was actually sent from the UofT listserve
to recipients of the Parkinsn list. The actual email I received appears to
be a report by MS Outlook's 'system administrator' which is a feature of
Outlook that I don't really understand. As you can see, it just tells me
that some sort of message apparently sent by someone on July 18th(Bill
Bell?) was opened and read on July 25th.

There was no indication of any kind of attachment.

Joy, Bob and Marling, how did the message part of the email (as opposed to
the attachment) look? Anything like mine?

As Barb has indicated this may all be a glitch in the UofT listserve. If
not, then I suspect it is someone breaking in to the listserve and trying to
do mischief.

In mystification,

Peter

Peter Kidd
Learning Materials Consulting Services
62 Coronation Avenue, Halifax, Nova Scotia B3N 2M6 Canada
Tel/FAX: (902) 443-4262 Email: [log in to unmask]