At 12:11 PM 7/26/98 -0300, you wrote:
>Hello everyone,
>
>Bob and Joy Graham, Bob Fink and Marling McReynolds have all posted to the
>list saying they received a message with some kind of attachment from Bill
>Bell. Jim Caldwell seems to have had his email box blocked by the same
>message. I too received it, or at least something that appears to be a
>message from Bill Bell. I didn't see it as an attachment, but this is what
>the message contained:
>
>>Your message

xtgold not norton. bust know where and what attachment they sent it under.
oh i printed all you pics out where realy nice. only thing that bothers me
is so many answer the same ?  i look to see if any has ansered it or gave
good answer be for i say any thing to cut down on post you will notice some
tim