Peter Kidd wrote:

> Joy, Bob and Marling, how did the message part of the email (as opposed to
> the attachment) look? Anything like mine?

Peter,

The message looked the same way to me as it did to you.  It was a
binary file and I didn't even try to convert it; but there was enough
ASCII text in it so that I could tell that it was some kind of
"receipt".  I don't have the headers (or the rest of the message)
anymore so I can't answer the other question.  When I get something
like this, I get rid of it in a hurry to make sure that it isn't
"carrying" anything :-)

Barbara, who is Bill Bell?  Ask him if he sent the message and, if
so, how he sent it.

Best,

Bob

ROBERT A. FINK, M. D., F.A.C.S.
Neurological Surgery
2500 Milvia Street  Suite 222
Berkeley, CA  94704-2636  USA
Phone:  (510) 849-2555   FAX:  (510) 849-2557

WWW:  <http://www.dovecom.com/rafink/>

mailto:[log in to unmask]

"Ex Tristitia Virtus"